PASSPORT ADMINISTRATIONS

 3rd week of October

            So, you guys must know that i already told a story about Jonas, the German guy (if you haven't read it, here is the link http://jaketoren123.blogspot.co.id/2017/10/adventure-to-collect-sinabungs-eruption.html ). And then as a reward his professor, ms Ellen send an invitation letter to my professor, mr Sule. It says that I had been invited to Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. But he said he would help me if i show him good progress for this thesis. Which he stated clearly that i only have to run the program successfully. But to run the run the program i did a great amount of work, including visiting bang Nando (he familiar with linux), and visiting VSI several time. Beside of the program. I have to prepare some administration stuffs like passport and visa.

            I’ve never been outside Indonesia before, that’s why I don’t have passport yet. So i decided to do something. I visited Bandung immigration office, i brought all the requirements. But then i read a big sign “from august 2017, walk in procedure is no longer available”, which mean i have to take cue number online. I was disappointed. Then i took two number for two dates in two different offices. First is November 16th at south Jakarta, second November 22nd at Tangerang. I have no idea why there are so few available dates, i hope there will be walk in procedure again.

November 16th 2017

            Again I brought all that i need  to south Jakarta immigration office, i gave the number to the person in charge. Now i have to wait. And then they called my number. Thus, i gave the interviewers my documents. They checked it and found my classic id card. They said it is expired, i have to change it to E-KTP. Again, i went home with empty hand.

            Then  i want to take online number, because i have bad feeling about 22nd, then it showed nothing because the quota is no more. Fuck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CATATAN PERJALANAN GN SINDORO 3153 MDPL VIA KLEDUNG

Labuan Bajo

Catatan perjalanan: Kasepuhan Ciptagelar dan Beras Berusia Puluhan Tahun